Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tattoo


Why people always have the perception that tattoo shows that someone is noutorious? For me, it's an art, a trend and own preference. It has nothing to do with good or bad. Doens' mean that if someone has tattoo means he is bad whereas a person is good without tattoo, right?
I finally had my 1st tattoo 3 weeks ago after thinking for ages. Initially I wanted to have some dolphin, butterfly or mickey mouse (JK ;P). But at the end I chose to have tribal art, something that has no meaning and won't go outdated. It is not painful, just felt like bee stung and finished in half an hour. No bleeding, no pain, simple!
Choosing to tattoo on my leg so that can be seen. I was very excited when I got it. thinking of getting another one next time perhaps. ;)
Those who are interested may try it out. I mentally support you.

3 comments:

andrew9255 said...

wah nice blog ehh...no matter what keep blogging..i will be ur supporter hehe

paulus said...

no wonder u so insist to tatoo urself. haha.. now i know the reason, and i think it is a good way to always recall urself of a wonderful memory..
but, mind to tell us wat is ur "memory: in ur next blog?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Very nice tatoo.. i liked it a lot.. Its a very suitable tatoo to make on your leg.. Seriously it really looks good.. A very good choice.. Tatoo shows identity too, wether u want to carry it with you for the rest of or life without regreting it.. Im gonna make 1 tribal tatto too, its gonna be on my back!!